- Do you have serious conflicts with your co-parent? Research has shown that children of divorce don't have to be damaged for life if their parents have cooperative and collaborative relationships.
(L-R): David Kuroda, Judy Colich, Paula March, Vi Ballard
- Respectful co-parenting can provide children their best chance of living normal lives after separation and divorce.
- All of our facilitators are experienced mental health professionals with years of total experience working with families. They have extensive training in conflict and resolution and mediation.
- Series 6: Tuesdays - September 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23
- Time and Location: 5:30 - 7:30 pm, 21515 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 1025, Torrance CA 90503. California Bank and Trust Building. For parking area, enter from Carson Street
- Cost: $400/person for the 6 sessions.
- For information and registration: Call 310-373-7994
- For the most benefit, both parents are encouraged to attend the same group
- This workshop is recognized by the L.A. Superior Court/Family Court Services as a local alternative to attending "Parents Without Conflict" in Los Angeles.
|(L-R): David Kuroda, Judy Colich, Paula March, Vi Ballard|