Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Dates for Better Parenting Better Divorce

    • Do you have serious conflicts with your co-parent? Research has shown that children of divorce don't have to be damaged for life if their parents have cooperative and collaborative relationships.
    • Respectful co-parenting can provide children their best chance of living normal lives after separation and divorce.
    • All of our facilitators are experienced mental health professionals with years of total experience working with families. They have extensive training in conflict and resolution and mediation (l-r: Judy Colich, Vi Ballard, Paula Van Doren and David Kuroda). 
    • Dates and times of Classes: 
    • Series 1: Tues. January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 18
    • Series 2: Mon. March 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14
    • Series 3: Tues. May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10
    • Series 4: Wed. July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6
    • Series 5: Tues. August 26, September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
    • Series 6: Mon. October 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17
    • Time and Location: 5:30 - 7:30 pm, 21535 Hawthorne Blvd. Suite 585, Torrance CA 90503. For parking area, enter from Carson or Del Amo Circle and park under building
    • Cost: $400/person for the 6 sessions. Early registration, 2 weeks in advance, $360. Credit cards, $370. 
    • For information and registration:                          Call 310-373-7994 or 310-245-6814
    • Both parents expected to attend the same group
    • This workshop is recognized by the L.A. Superior Court/Family Court Services as a local alternative to attending "Parents Without Conflict" in Los Angeles.

    4 comments:

    1. I want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Akim, a spell caster. in my life I never thought there is such thing as love spell intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, I never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when I knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which I have built for over five years, I was confused and dumbfounded I called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after I started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, I really went through hell. until a day I was browsing on the internet and I happen to meet a spell caster I never believed on this but I needed my man back so I gave the spell caster my problem at first I never trusted him so I was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a 2 days my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily.contact him on this email:(uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. You have made some good points there about better parenting better divorce, I am impressed with your blog dear.

      Positive Parenting Court Educational Class

      ReplyDelete
    3. I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

      ReplyDelete
    4. Nice to have your thoughts you shared here, thanks for sharing.
      mutual separation agreement marriage

      ReplyDelete